Bread and Cookies for Kids with Autism Spectrum Disorder
The first and only Certified Organic Paleo bakery in the nation.
GFCF and more!
Gluten-free, casein-free, glyphosate-free, free of refined and artificial sugars, grain-free, dairy free, and soy-free!
End the struggle over food with your kids: feed them bread and cookies they will love, and you'll love them because they're good for them, too!
We're offering you free shipping on your first order over $59 with the code GoodForYou to get you started on the first and only Certified Organic Paleo bread and desserts delivered right to your door.
Because I couldn’t find both a Paleo and Certified Organic bakery on the market, I started my own. I believe you and your loved ones should still be able to enjoy delicious breads and cookies while taking care of your health. Treat yourself - you deserve it!
- Johanna, Owner of The Loaf
- Stress - learning how to bake grain-free and dairy-free has a steep learning curve. No need to stress! We bake great-tasting food that works in cooperation with your body.
- Environmental toxins - We work with Dr. Anthony Jay of the Mayo Clinic on keeping toxins found in plastic from leaching into our products. This is why you won't find any plastic actually touching them!
- Unbalanced gut flora - Our breads are low in sugar and other carbohydrates that threaten the health of your gut. Leaky Gut, SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth), and Candida are no joke! And, avoiding food that are prone to building up the bad bacteria and yeast is fundamental to avoiding these illnesses. The Paleo diet is so low in bacteria, yeast, sugar, and other carbohydrates that the diet is frequently recommended to manage health issues.
- Organic food - 100% of our products are Certified Organic by UDAF. This means that none of our ingredients are grown using synthetic pesticides and herbicides, or fed antibiotics and hormones; and, ALL of them are non-GMO.
And, a bonus that you won't find with other Paleo bread and cookies! Organic food is far more nutrient-dense than conventional alternatives. So, while the price tag may be more than you're used to, you're always receiving more "bang for your buck" when buying organic; the value is much greater.
What are you waiting for, give The Loaf Bread and Cookies a try!